Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for use of The London P&I Club’s website
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy, Security and Data Protection policy govern The London P&I Club’s relationship with you in relation to this Website.
By using this website (the "Website") you acknowledge and agree that:
- Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about the The London P&I Club and [services, products,] developments, [news and other websites] which may be of interest. It does not constitute legal, technical, financial or operational advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any such purpose.
- The London P&I Club and any third party provide the content on the Website in good faith and no warranty, undertaking or representation is given that the content or the Website is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, free from viruses, trojans or other malicious programs, or that it is accurate, complete, or up to date or that it is lawful or does not infringe any copyright, database rights, patents, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or rights in the jurisdiction in which you access and/or use it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and The London P&I Club expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Website contains links to other websites. The London P&I Club accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- All copyright and database rights and trademarks in the content of the Website (including, without limitation, any information generated by the Website in response to requests by you, whether on the "Ship Search" facility or otherwise) are owned by The London P&I Club and/or its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used, or otherwise dealt with for any other reason or in any other way. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content or any other aspect of the Website or reproduce, store, link, frame or deep-link the content or any other aspect of it on any other website or in any other medium or format without the express written permission of The London P&I Club. You are not entitled to access or use the content of the Website (including, but not limited to, the "Ship Search" facility) for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The London P&I Club. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Information transmitted via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. The London P&I Club gives no warranty or representation or undertaking that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without The London P&I Club’s prior written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The London P&I Club controls and operates this website from England and the information delivered via the website is deemed to have been delivered in England. The London P&I Club makes no representation that the material contained in this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom. By operating this website, The London P&I Club is not soliciting any business from any location outside the United Kingdom.
- This website isn't directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Persons to whom such restrictions apply must not access this website. If you choose to access this site from outside the United Kingdom you're solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- This website and these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you and The London P&I Club irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any dispute, claim or matter arising in relation to them.