Terms and Conditions for use of The London Steam-Ship Owners' Mutual Insurance Association Limited website
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy, Security and Data Protection policy govern The London Steam-Ship Owners' Mutual Insurance Association Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this Website.
The terms “The London Steam-Ship Owners' Mutual Insurance Association Limited” or “The London P&I Club” or “the Association” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 50 Leman Street London E1 8HQ. Our company registration number is No 10341 and we are registered in England. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By using this website (the "Website") you acknowledge and agree that:
- Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about the Association and [services, products,] developments, [news and other websites] which may be of interest. It does not constitute legal, technical, financial or operational advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any such purpose.
- The Association and any third party provide the content on the Website in good faith and no warranty, undertaking or representation is given that the content or the Website is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, free from viruses, trojans or other malicious programs, or that it is accurate, complete, or up to date or that it is lawful or does not infringe any copyright, database rights, patents, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or rights in the jurisdiction in which you access and/or use it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and the Association expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Website contains links to other websites. The Association accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- All copyright and database rights and trademarks in the content of the Website (including, without limitation, any information generated by the Website in response to requests by you, whether on the "Ship Search" facility or otherwise) are owned by the Association and/or its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used, or otherwise dealt with for any other reason or in any other way. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content or any other aspect of the Website or reproduce, store, link, frame or deep-link the content or any other aspect of it on any other website or in any other medium or format without the express written permission of the Association. You are not entitled to access or use the content of the Website (including, but not limited to, the "Ship Search" facility) for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Information transmitted via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. The Association gives no warranty or representation or undertaking that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without The London P&I Club’s prior written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you and the Association irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any dispute, claim or matter arising in relation to them.